1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted The Dogs Business terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the booking form
2. The Client is solely responsible for any and all harm or damage caused by their dog while it is under the care of The Dogs Business, or is using any other services provided by The Dogs Business, and agrees to indemnify The Dogs Business in full against any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
3. The Client agrees that, in admitting their dog, The Dogs Business has relied on the Client’s representation that their dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog.
4. All dogs will be subject to an initial assessment by The Dogs Business prior to using The Dogs Business Services. The Dogs Business reserves the right to refuse admission to any dog deemed in their absolute discretion to be, or have the potential to be, dangerous or disruptive.
5. The Client agrees to notify The Dogs Business immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their dog that has potential to cause harm to any other dog or individual.
6. The Dogs Business offer services where dogs may co-mingle in groups of up to 4 and the Client accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
7. The Dogs Business will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (i.e severe heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the Dogs and the walker
8. The Dogs Business will only let dogs off the lead once agreed when filling out the the booking form.
9. The Client is responsible for the full cost of treatment of any injuries or illness that their dog receives while under the care of The Dogs Business, together with any associated costs e.g. call-out charges. The Client authorises the staff of The Dogs Business to seek such veterinary advice and/or treatment as they deem necessary; where possible this will be carried out by the Client’s usual/preferred Vet, but this cannot be guaranteed (e.g. in an emergency) and the Client accepts that the staff of The Dogs Business may at their discretion use any registered Vet. The Client agrees to pay all such costs immediately upon pick-up of their dog, or by agreement with the proprietor.
10. The Dogs Business reserves the right to refuse admission if the Client fails to provide adequate proof of vaccinations (including bordetella), or the vaccinations are found to be expired or otherwise incomplete.
11. Bitches in season or pregnant will not be accepted by The Dogs Business. The Dogs Business reserves the right to refuse admission if these criteria are not met.
12. The Client agrees to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that their dog is continuously free of contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable diseases. The Client further agrees to notify The Dogs Business immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions their dog has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to: Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough (Bordetella), Parvovirus, Corona virus, worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Pregnancy, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites. The Dogs Business reserves the right to refuse admission until satisfied that the condition is resolved.
13. The Client consents to their dog being photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by The Dogs Business without prior approval. All such media remain the property of The Dogs Business
14. The Client agrees that The Dogs Business is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged leads, collars, tags, toys or any other item left with their dog.
15. The Client agrees to provide keys/arrange access to the dog for the agreed appointment; failure to do so will result in a cancellation for that day’s service and will be paid in full by the client.
16. The Client agrees that, by signing the key holder waiver form this will indemnify The Dogs Business in full against any liability arising from loss or damage to the property or its contents, in present and future circumstances.
17. Full Payment for services (agreed either at the time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice or, by the date specified on the invoice via cash, cheque or bank transfer. If payment is not made within this time a fee will occur.
18. No variation of these Terms and Conditions will have effect unless confirmed by The Dogs Business in writing.
1.1 Walking: You may cancel your booked slot free of charge providing you give a minimum of 24-hours notice, However, if cancellaton is made within 24-hours of the walk commencing, the full rate will be charged.
1.2 Drop ins: cancellations must be made no more than 48 hrs in advance or the full rate will be charged.
1.3 To secure your booking we require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Should the dog’s stay be cancelled less than 7 days prior to admission, full payment will be due